Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 70 - 9 weeks Smoke Free

Report for March 10, 2008

Days taking Chantix: 70
Days left: 14
Percent Complete: 83%
End Date: March 24

Smoked? no
Cigarettes Not smoked: 1260
Money Saved: $252

Cravings: No Change, still mild and infrequent.

Side Effects: The stomache aches are getting worse this week. Even Pepto Bismol has trouble stopping them. I still feel out of it a majority of the time.

Comments: Well I have decided that I am going to stop taking Chantix one week early. I am tired of the side effects and I can't see how 11 weeks is much different than 12 weeks. So I will take my last pill on March 17. I will continue to report my progress.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brad,
CONGRATULATIONS!
I know you will be very happy to be off the medication and rid of the weird side effects.
Welcome to the world of recovering smokers.
Sue