Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 84 - Eleven Weeks Smoke Free!

Today marks:
77 days without smoking and 7 days without Chantix!

I think my energy level is improving since stopping Chantix too. I am so excited. For the first time, I am starting to truly feel like a non-smoker. I don't miss the hassles of smoking one bit. I no longer have to go outside in the rain to get my fix. My clothes don't smell like smoke anymore. I'm doing great things for my health and I'm saving lots of money. The best part is that nicotine is no longer in control of me!

As excited as I am though, I will continue to take it day by day. Even at day 77, cravings can still strike out of nowhere.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Brad! You definitely have the mind set of a non-smoker. that's how I knew when I had really kicked it, when I started stopped thinking of smoking as something missing from my life, but as something I kicked out of my life. All the hassles - smoking outside in the freezing cold, smelling like an ashtray, always having to stop and pick up a pack, and all the coughing and low enery - are nothing you will ever miss!